Opening times Christmas 2016
Our practice is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
Otherwise we are open for business as usual.
What to do if you break your braces or retainers over the Christmas period
- If the practice is open, please telephone first before attending. As our orthodontic lab is closed until the New Year, we may have to wait until then to replace or repair removable items such as plastic braces or retainers.
- We will have emergency sessions to repair breakages when we are open between Xmas and New Year…but please telephone us first before coming to the practice…otherwise you may have to wait quite a while to be seen!
- If a bracket is loose or a wire has “flicked out” it can be left a few days if it is not uncomfortable. Telephone the practice as soon as we are open and we will advise when is the best time for you to come down.
- You may need to use wax to cover the loose bit to make it more comfortable.
- In the case of serious problems, please telephone NHS Direct. However an out-of-hours emergency dentist will NOT be able to help with minor or routine breakages.
- In the event of an emergency, please attend A & E.